Naturally there comes a time in all our lives that we start to think about a time when we won’t be here. Most importantly we wonder about our loved ones and what we will leave behind.
There are some things, however, that we wouldn’t wish to leave behind. One thing in particular is the burden of funeral costs and the worry of deciding on appropriate funeral arrangements.
At Southern Cross Funerals we are pleased to offer you the ability to plan ahead and pre-arrange your funeral service, locking in the price of you service at today’s prices and leaving nothing to chance in the planning of your funeral, giving you and your family peace of mind.
Our Pre-paid funerals are prepared through the ‘Funeral Plan Management’ (FPM) which is a part of the ‘Lifeplan Funds Management Group’ ensuring your funds are secured with one of the industries largest investment groups.
- Peace of mind knowing that all details of your funeral are sorted.
- The cost of the funeral is locked in at Today’s prices.
- You may benefit from improved pension entitlements by pre-paying your funeral.
- You remove the added planning and financial strain from family and friends at their time of loss.
- Pre-paying a funeral means there are no more expenses at the time it is required.
Pre-paid is a better choice (than Funeral Insurance), and covers all or part of your funeral, usually at today’s prices. The services you pay for are covered when you die, regardless of how much they cost at the time.Choice Magazine
Frequently Asked Questions
A prepaid funeral plan is a legally binding contract so you need to make sure you understand the terms and conditions before you sign.
A prepaid funeral plan incorporates a “cooling off” period. It is during this time that you can cancel your contract and receive a refund of your investment. Please contact us for more specific details about the cooling off period.